How to buy?
- Click on the item you want to purchase.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button. A pop-up will appear confirming that your product has been successfully added to your shopping cart. Click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Log-in to your account or create a new one if you haven’t registered yet.
- Fill-up the necessary information and click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions and tick the box if you agree. Click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Once done, you will be receiving a confirmation email that your order has been placed successfully.
How do I return/exchange an item?
- If you purchased a product from certifiedcalm.com and wish to return or exchange it, please see our Return and Exchanges page to initiate this process.
I received an Incorrect or damaged item with my order, what do I do?
- If you purchased a product from certifiedcalm.com and wish to return or exchange it, please see our Return and Exchanges page to If you received an order from certifiedcalm.com and it contained a damaged or incorrect item please reach out to our Customer Service team as soon as possible via our online inquiry form, or email email@example.com
How do I find out about special deals, discounts and promotions?
- If you want to be the first to find out about specials and discounts, join our e-newsletter, or follow us on social media on Facebook or Instagram @certified_calm
How do I order customized product?
Why do some Klean Kanteens I purchased from the website not have boxes?
First, please take note that only our newest Klean Kanteens (i.e. 2021 TKWides, TK Canisters, and 2021 Single Wall, Kid Classic Insulated, Classic Insulated models, and all models to be released after 2021) do not have boxes. All older collection models still come with standard box packaging. For further clarifications, and/or if you receive a Klean Kanteen model not in the above stated collections that does not come with a box, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Second, one of the recent aims of Klean Kanteen is to concertedly reduce our carbon footprint in long-lasting, and impactful ways. We realized that shifting our packaging away from boxes and transitioning to bellybands/hang tags is a perfect embodiment of this aim. Bellybands require substantially less water, less material, and therefore, less greenhouse gases, which enables us to keep true to our promise of driving simple solutions for both you and our planet.
What is your warranty?
- We are proud of the materials and workmanship that goes into each Klean Kanteen and back our products with a Strong-as-Steel™ Guarantee which covers manufacturer's defects. See our Warranty page if you believe you have a product issue.
What is Klean Coat?
- Our new Klean Coat® finish is a clean powder coat that is 4X more durable than our previous paint finish. We used GreenScreen® to score ingredients by their level of safety and ingredients that did not meet our standards for contact with people and the environment were eliminated.
- To learn more about Klean Coat and GreenScreen, please visit our Klean Coat page.
Do Klean Kanteens have BPA?
- No way! Klean Kanteen was created in 2004 as a safe and healthy solution to plastic water bottles and all Klean products are BPA-free. Klean is rooted in health and wellness and has been from the beginning. We use BPA-free polypropylene (pp#5) to make some of our caps, but we do offer stainless steel cap options like our Stainless-Steel Loop Cap for those that prefer a plastic-free product.
Do Klean Kanteens have an Iinterior lining?
- All Klean Kanteen products are made from high quality, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel. Stainless steel is naturally free of BPA and other harmful substances. Since stainless steel is inherently safe for food and beverage contact no plastic or epoxy linings are necessary.
Where are Klean Kanteens made?
- Klean Kanteen products are designed in Chico, California and responsibly made in China. Please feel free to follow the Better Business page on our website to read more on our story, sustainability, and what made in China means to Klean.
Are caps interchangeable?
- The mission behind all of our accessories is simple: to help Klean products perform at their best and have long, versatile lives. Our interchangeable lids easily transition from morning coffee to afternoon smoothies, water or beer on draught. Look for our “Compatible Caps” section on each product page to see which caps are compatible with your Kanteen.
Can I put my Klean Kanteen in the freezer?
- Unfortunately, not. The force of liquids expanding as they freeze can cause your Klean Kanteen to become deformed and can also break the weld that holds the bottle together, so we strongly advise against it. Freezing any Klean Kanteen product will void the Strong as Steel™ guarantee.
Are Klean Kanteen products dishwasher safe?
- Single-wall (non-insulated), brushed stainless Klean Kanteens and food canisters are dishwasher safe. We recommend handwashing of insulated and color coated products. All Klean Kanteen caps and lids, except for the bamboo cap, are also dishwasher safe. Visit our Care and Use page to see videos and more information on caring for your Klean Kanteen products.
Are your products vegan?
- Klean Kanteen products do not contain animal products or bi-products. We conduct a Chemical Hazard Analysis on the composition of all of our products’ components. This includes 18/8 stainless steel (#304), polypropylene, silicone, our Klean Coat and our bamboo. At no time during the production or processing of these materials are there animal products used.
Can I use a Klean Kanteen for alcohol?
- Yes! In fact, our 27oz/800ml Classic can hold an entire bottle of wine. Because our kanteens are constructed of 18/8 food grade stainless steel, there is no issue when drinking an alcoholic beverage from our kanteens.
Do you offer replacement parts?
- Our Strong as Steel™ Guarantee covers gaskets, air valves and other serviceable parts of our Klean Kanteen products for life. Missing an air valve for your sippy cap? Or not sure which gasket you need for your cap or lid? To see if we offer a replacement part for your specific need, reach out to our Customer Service team via our online inquiry form, or email email@example.com
What Is your warranty?
Manduka guarantees the Manduka PRO™, PROlite® and PRO Travel yoga mats to last the lifetime of the mat, if used and cared for properly. Since the PRO Squared is a multi-purpose mat, it is not included under the Lifetime Guarantee. The lifetime of the mat is approximately 10 years of regular use when loved and cared for. Should a PRO™ mat wear out past its useful life from regular use under normal conditions, we will replace the product. Maximum one replacement per purchase. Cosmetic wear or damage resulting from improper handling or care, post-purchase modifications, alterations, negligence, and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, are not covered by the Manduka Guarantee. Also, please keep in mind all warranties and lifetime guarantees are voided if any products are purchased from unauthorized resellers.
How do I clean my Yoga mats?
Understanding the different materials used in our Manduka mats is important, as there are different methods needed to deep clean them. Visit our Care and Use Page to know the detailed instruction per type of mat.
How do I “break in” my new PRO® Series mat?
Just like your favorite pair of jeans or a well-worn baseball glove, the PRO® requires a break-in process, or PROcess as we like to call it, which is really more like a ritual. As you practice, the top surface will naturally wear in, transforming it into one that’s uniquely yours. The more you stretch, twist, sweat and breathe together, the better it gets—just like your practice. Designed to last a lifetime (with a guarantee to back it up), you’ll never wear your PRO mat out, you’ll just wear it in. In fact, some of our very first (and now legendary) Black Mat PROs are still being used today—that’s nearly 20 years of practice and still flowing strong. Regardless of which break-in method you use, it’s really all about making the mat yours. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method below or view our break-in video.
What is the difference between the PRO® and eKO® Series of Manduka Yoga mats?
Our PRO® Series has been known as the Taj Mahal of yoga mats for 10+ years. Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee , the closed-cell construction provides dense support while the performance surface allows optimal movement between poses. Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC that enter landfills each year and reduces overall mat consumption.
The eKO® Series , made of all natural non-Amazon harvested tree rubber, is the next generation of eco-friendly yoga mats. Developed over four years of research, the sealed-cell surface provides a stable practice with wet-grip. We are proud to say that Manduka’s eKO mat is manufactured without any toxic glues or foaming agents and is more durable than other natural rubber mats found in the marketplace. Wondering why we keep mentioning cells? A closed-cell or sealed-cell surface means your mat will not absorb sweat and moisture, where other mats might. If you sweat regularly in your practice, consider pairing any of our mats with a yoga towel to keep your mat dry, and your practice in place.
What are PRO® Series mats made of?
All of our mats have been designed by yoga teachers for function, comfort and longevity. The PRO® line is made from eco-certified safe PVC.
Is there latex in the PRO® series?
No. Manduka PRO® Series mats are 100% latex-free
What is the difference between The Manduka PRO® and the PROlite®?
These mats are actually more similar than they are different! Both the Manduka PRO® and PROlite® feature the same performance surface, dense support, and the Lifetime Guarantee. They have been Manduka’s top-selling mats for 10+ years! So what sets them apart? The differences are found in their weight, thickness and color. The PROlite was designed for yogis who want the look and feel of the Manduka PRO, but prefer a lighter version. Available in several passion-inspiring colors, the PROlite offers superior quality and comfort, just like big brother Manduka PRO, but weighs in at just 4 lbs.
Why is the eKO® mat so heavy?
The thick support of the eKO® Mat 5mm makes it heavier than other mats on the market. However, those who use the 5mm size say it’s worth the weight for its superior cushion and longevity. For customers who want a lighter option, we offer the eKO® Lite mats
What is the difference between the eKO® mat and other eco-friendly yoga mats on the market?
Durability and Performance:
Typical rubber eco-friendly yoga mats can be spongy and have an open-cell surface, due to the process that natural tree rubber goes through. Because they are open-cell, the durability of the mat is compromised and most rubber eco-friendly yoga mats break down fairly quickly, especially when exposed to humidity and/or sunlight.
In order to solve these problems, Manduka created the eKO® mat with dual layers, each having unique material properties to provide superior durability and the ultimate combination of cushion and grip. The top layer is sealed-cell and imprinted with a slip-resistant pattern, making it more durable than typical rubber mats and also grippy. The bottom layer is thick and spongy to provide comfort and cushion on any surface.
The eKO mat is made from natural, non-Amazon forested tree rubber. Unlike typical rubber eco-friendly mats available today, no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to make the rubber spongy. Therefore, when the eKO mat is disposed of and biodegrades, it will leave behind no toxic residue
How do I keep from slipping on my recently purchased eKO®?
Regularly cleaning the eKO® mat with our Natural Rubber Mat Wash will keep it in the cleanest and grippiest condition. Natural tree rubber often gets “thirsty” and a good cleaning can make a world of difference in appearance and grip. If you sweat a lot, there still might be a slight amount of slip in some standing poses and poses like down dog, but if you keep your awareness and energy moving towards, instead of away, from your center of gravity, the "slippage" stops and one can stay firm in the pose. Actually, a little slippage comes in handy in some poses. For instance, during shoulder stand or plow pose, when it's nice to allow the head to slide and the neck to lengthen.
Do the Yogitoes towels have a top and a bottom side?
The Yogitoes towel does indeed have a designated top and bottom. The patented Skidless technology grips to your mat and prevents slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. The smooth side without the silicone nubs is meant to provide a luxurious feeling on your hands and feet.
Which side of the mat should I use?
The top of the mat has a frog logo in the top right-hand corner. The bottom has a dot pattern texture, which prevents the mat from sliding on the floor.
I have never used a towel during my practice. What are the advantages of using one?
When laid down over your yoga mat, a high-performance yoga towel provides a barrier for sweat absorption and will add traction to sweaty palms and feet. The beauty of our eQua towels is that the fabric becomes slip-resistant when damp. In other words, the more drippy, the more grippy! Before beginning practice, lightly mist both sides of the towel to ensure superior grip from start to finish.
The eQua Towel also doubles as a germ-free gym towel to absorb perspiration, a meditation shawl to stay warm during cool sitting sessions, and a travel or hiking towel that takes up minimal packing space.
How do I get my mat to lie flat after it has been rolled up?
If you store your mat rolled up, try rolling it so the top surface is facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing. In other words, roll the mat just like you received it, with the frog facing outward.
What is the difference between eQua and yogitoes?
The main difference is the feel of the towel, as both eQua and yogitoes towels will absorb sweat and offer excellent grip in even the sweatiest of situations. However, due to their design, they offer a different experience when practicing!
The eQua towel is a smooth and soft experience and it features a moisture activated grip.
The yogitoes towel is a textured and tactile experience because of the silicone nubs and is grippy in wet or dry conditions.
For the best of both worlds, we've created the eQua Hold towel which features the moisture activated microfibers and discreet grippy nubs beneath to hug your mat.
Who is the Manduka X Mat recommended for?
- The Manduka X Yoga Mat is designed for athletes ready to add a professional quality mat to their arsenal of workout tools. Ideal for multi-purpose use, it’s portable enough to carry to and from the gym, field, studio and home. Superior density and cushioning provide both joint protection and comfort.
I find that I'm slipping on my new equa® hot Yoga Mat. Do you have any suggestions?
- The equa® yoga mat was designed as a mat with a stunning combination of art and hot yoga performance. The mat combines a soft microfiber eQua Towel top layer (with moisture-activated grip) and a supportive, natural rubber eKO Mat foundation. Given the moisture-activated grip technology, you will likely find this mat to be ideal once your practice gets sweaty.
PRO Tip: Since the top layer is moisture activated, we recommend dabbing a small amount of water on your mat (where your hands and feet go) before your practice to activate the grip areas you need to support your practice.
What ingredients are in your mat washes?
- All-Purpose Mat Wash Ingredients: Water, certified organic essential oils, phosphate free chelating agent (aids in cleaning), and a vegetable oil-based surfactant that promotes better penetration by the mat wash solution to clean dirt.
Mat Wash Scents:
• Tranquil Lavendar - Light, fresh and claming
• Energizing Gingergrass - Radiant, warm and earthy.
• Soothing Citrus - Rejuvenating, vibrant and citrus.
Why is a vinegar base better than a water base for natural rubber mats?
- Natural rubber yoga mats break down and oxidize over time and with use. This happens with any natural rubber yoga mat on the market. Vinegar restores the rubber and adds moisture and grip back to the mat, while prolonging its lifespan.
Does the eKO® mat smell? How do I make the smell fade?
- All natural rubber yoga mats have a scent that can be especially strong when the mat is new.The smell is not a result of off-gassing chemicals, as no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process. Your eKO® mat's natural rubber smell will fade, but not completely vanish due to its eco-friendly composition.
To make the smell fade more quickly, leave your mat unrolled in an airy, shaded area and wipe the mat down with Manduka’s Natural Rubber Mat Wash, a vinegar-based cleaning solution with essential oils.
What size socks should I buy?
Here’s our rule of thumb (or shall we say toe):
Choose the size that’s indicated on the sock size chart. If you’re on the cusp on the size chart, we recommend sizing up.
Note: no toe is created equal. Some feet have long toes, some feet have shorter toes. But stick to our size chart and you should be covered.
How do I wash my ToeSox?
There’s nothing delicate about ToeSox; they are durable, soft socks that can take your feet on a long journey. Here’s your cheat sheet:
Grip Socks – Wash inside out in gentle cycle. Line dry or low heat in dryer. Do not bleach or iron.
Casual Socks - Wash in gentle cycle. Line dry or low heat in dryer. Do not bleach or iron.
Sport Socks - Machine wash warm. Dry low heat. Do not bleach or iron.
Why ToeSox and why five toes?
Let us count the ways!
- Spreading your toes is the best thing you can do for your feet.
- Our five toe products encourage toes to wiggle and spread, and that helps them get stronger. Strong feet provide a solid foundation to better support the body and all its movements.
- Five toes eliminates moisture between the toes. Moisture management means drier, more hygienic feet, with no blisters.
- Our revolutionary non slip soles (in our grip sock collection) provide secure footing on any surface.
- All of our socks have a fitted heel for a perfect fit without bunching and twisting.
- Bright, happy colors and silhouettes make for bright, happy feet and toes.
How does ToeSox reduce its environmental footprint?
- We use certified, ecologically produced organic cotton. As a company, we choose to print less. Our print materials, like our catalog and packaging use 100% recycled content and vegetable-based ink. Starting in our spring 2015 line, we have minimized our packaging to significantly reduce the amount of paper used. We plant a tree for each of our valued partners. We minimize waste by donating thousands of socks to those in need.
How to choose the right size?
- A size guide is on each product sheet to guide you in choosing your size. Size chart is also available on our About Us Page. If you want more precision, contact our customer service at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find technical information about a product?
- When you browse, click on the products that interest you, a description will appear under the selection of your size to inform you about the characteristics and composition of the shoe or product concerned.
How to maintain / clean my VEJA?
- For canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and Marseille soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts do not rub off on the canvas.
- For leather models: Maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a damp cloth and periodically with a specific product spray or cream. Velvet leather inserts can be maintained by dry scrubbing.
- To maintain your pair of VEJA you can message us on Instagram or Facebook and tell us which model you wish to clean. We remind you that the VEJA should not be cleaned in the washing machine. VEJA declines all responsibility following machine washing.