HOW TO BUY
- Click on the item you want to purchase.
- Select the quantity and size from the drop-down located at the product page. You may also check our size chart for reference.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button. A pop-up will appear confirming that your product has been successfully added to your shopping cart. Click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Log-in to your account or create a new one if you haven’t registered yet.
- Fill-up the necessary information and click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Read through the Terms and Conditions and tick the box if you agree. Click “Proceed to check-out”.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Once done, you will be receiving a confirmation email that your order has been placed successfully.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may modify the TOS from time to time. Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS, then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order however, unless we are required to make the change by law.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
In order to make purchases through the Site, you will be requested to register and provide your personal details. In particular, Customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, when ordering items, you will be required to provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details you provide on ordering are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Site is available but not limited to individuals and others who meet the www.certifiedcalm.com terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to www.certifiedcalm.com, whose applications are acceptable to www.certifiedcalm.com and who have authorized www.certifiedcalm.com to process a charge or charges on their credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. www.certifiedcalm.com reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise, you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and, where www.certifiedcalm.com feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your credit-card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
www.certifiedcalm.com offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center. Occasionally, however, we may be waiting for shipments from our designer suppliers. Consequently you may from time to time be given the possibility of making an Advance Payment for certain items in which case you are able to make an Advance Purchase. This will ensure that you receive this item in priority once designer stock has been delivered to www.certifiedcalm.com. www.certifiedcalm.com will only take Advance Purchase orders for stock that has been scheduled for delivery by a designer/supplier. Your rights regarding Advance Purchase are the same as those for any other purchase at www.certifiedcalm.com. Alternatively, you may simply choose to register your email address for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock.
Items received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy Advance Payment orders and customers making Advance Payments will receive items in priority to customers on the Waiting List or customers ordering through the Site for immediate delivery. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit card within thirty days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable.
If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site. Please note that on occasion certain products that are in particularly high demand will sell out during this period.
Please note that items in your shopping basket/cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
Prices shown on the Site are in PHP (Philippine Pesos) and are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The PHP price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honored, except in cases of patent error.
Product prices are set at the beginning of each season using existing currency exchange rates. These prices are subject to change if the applicable currency exchange rate changes before your order is accepted or the items are subject to markdowns at any time during the selling period.
Customers purchasing from www.certifiedcalm.com will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly by the courier like DHL, FedEx, Air 21 or an import broker appointed by you, We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
If you are a customer whose credit card is not denominated in PHP, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your credit card company processes the transaction.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is not an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and www.certifiedcalm.com will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in the Philippines where our operation center is located and the language of the contract is English.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Delta, and Maestro debit cards and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on the Site from time to time. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by www.certifiedcalm.com. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to www.certifiedcalm.com, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We take all reasonable care to make our Site secure. All credit card transactions on this site are processed using Paypal, Moneybookers and/or Smart Money.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure www.certifiedcalm.com uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Furthermore, we will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
INSURANCE AND DELIVERY
www.certifiedcalm.com insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by www.certifiedcalm.com and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch, www.certifiedcalm.com are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
You can check the current status of your shipment by signing into your account and selecting MY ACCOUNT. Click on the “View Button”of your Order ID/#, you’ll find your tracking number there.
www.certifiedcalm.com will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of one year.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
All items sold at www.certifiedcalm.com go through our quality control procedures. We inspect every item before it is shipped, and all goods are shipped fully insured in case of loss or damage.
However, there are times when items are damaged, defective, or incorrectly shipped. If this is the case for you, we will gladly replace them. If you have a need to return goods to us for whatever reason please email email@example.com outlining the reason for return and request your Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 7 days of order receipt, and return your unwanted items within 14 days of receiving your RMA number for an exchange for the same item in a different size or any product that we carry. (Based on stock availability).
We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our operations center. In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending.
If the items shipped are defective or different from the ones you ordered, we will be shouldering the cost of all shipping fees incurred. If you refuse the order or you want to change it due to preference, you will be charged for all shipping, delivery and storage incurred. All returned merchandise must be unopened and in original condition.
All merchandise must be returned in the condition they were received and in original packaging.
Items should be returned unused, and with all www.certifiedcalm.com and designer garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer and/or a refund refused.
Where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if any of your purchases have been delivered without www.certifiedcalm.com tags.
All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ease the process. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
FAULTY GOODS POLICY
Goods are faulty if they are received damaged or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 1 month of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If it cannot be repaired or the same product is not available, you are entitled to a full refund.
You need to email us or notify us within 24 hours of receiving your order about faulty or damaged goods.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on www.certifiedcalm.com. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Your use of the Sites and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and any other intellectual property and material rights relating to the Content (as described in the Content section below), including www.certifiedcalm.com Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. All such Content, including third party trademarks, designs and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. You are permitted to use the Content only as expressly authorized by www.certifiedcalm.com and/or its third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of the above listed Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Without limiting the foregoing, copying and use of the above listed materials to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. However, you are permitted to make one copy for the purposes of viewing Content for your own personal use.
In addition to the Intellectual property rights mentioned above, "Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this Site. www.certifiedcalm.com tries to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. www.certifiedcalm.com does not promise that www.certifiedcalm.com's Content is accurate, error-free. www.certifiedcalm.com does not promise that the functional aspects of the Site or www.certifiedcalm.com's Content will be error free or that this Site, www.certifiedcalm.com Content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the Internet ensure they have up to date virus checking software installed.
NO COMMERCIAL USE
This Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to this Site. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the TOS, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis.
We may include hyperlinks on this Site to other websites or resources operated by parties other than www.certifiedcalm.com, including advertisers. www.certifiedcalm.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Web Site and is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site pages nor are we responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external websites or resources.
You have certain rights under the law. These include, in the Philippines:
That any products you order through this Site will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Site;
Certain remedies if a product is defective; and
A right to exchange any order of a product within seven working days commencing on the day after the date on which you received it.
Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect these rights.
LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect your rights under the law (see "Your Rights" above).
If www.certifiedcalm.com breaches the TOS we shall only be liable for losses which are direct losses and a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach. Losses are foreseeable where, for example, they could be contemplated by you and www.certifiedcalm.com at the time of you placing your order, and www.certifiedcalm.com dispatching your order. We shall only be liable for losses up to 150% of the total value of goods purchased.
We are not responsible for losses not caused by our breach or negligence, indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us (for example, loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
We are also not responsible for failure to meet any of our obligations under the TOS where such failure is due to events which beyond our reasonable control.
At our request, you agree to compensate us fully, defend us and hold us www.certifiedcalm.com harmless immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TOS by you including the use by any other persons accessing this Site using your Internet account caused by your action or inaction.
You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and www.certifiedcalm.com as a result of the TOS or your use of this Site. You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as a representative, agent, or employee of www.certifiedcalm.com, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
If you breach the TOS and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the TOS.
The TOS together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance the relevant Philippine law and the relevant courts of the Philippines will have exclusive jurisdiction.
www.certifiedcalm.com Customer Care can be reached via email at email@example.com or via mobile phone at +63 (929) 576-8787.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
1. WHEN WILL MY ORDERS BE PROCESSED?
For Cash on Delivery, order will be processed as soon as the order has been placed.
For Credit and Debit cards, we will process your order once payment has been confirmed.
For DragonPay, we will process your order once we receive the payment confirmation.
2. HOW DO YOU SHIP YOUR ORDERS?
The shipping courier will depend on where the order will be sent to.
- Metro Manila deliveries – Black Arrow Express and private couriers
- Provincial – LBC
3. WHAT ARE YOUR SHIPPING RATES?
Shipping rates vary depending on the number of items as well as the shipping location. You can check the shipping rates on the shopping bag summary.
Standard delivery time
Area Estimated Delivery Time Metro Manila 1-5 business days Provincial 3-7 business days
Estimate delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch.
There might be a delay in receiving your orders during sale events, special holidays, and inclement weather.
4. HOW DO I TRACK MY ORDER?
FOR METRO MANILA:
We will send you the tracking number as soon as it's available, you can track your delivery on this site: https://locator.blackarrow.express/
For private couriers, we are unable to send you the tracking number at this time.
Go to http://www.lbcexpress.com/ and put in the tracking number, click “Trace”.
2. COLLECTION OF CUSTOMER DATA
As part of our continuing relationship with you, we collect your Customer Data, as may be applicable.
Customer Data are either Personal Information or Non-Personal Information:
- Personal Information is any information from which the identity of an individual can be reasonably and directly ascertained, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual, such as name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone/mobile number, email address, proof of identification, etc. It also includes information about:
- the services provided to you, such as, the platform for ordering, location information, and certain information about your account, as required by law;
- the location of your device whenever you are connected to our platform/site; and
- your use of our network, platform, network performance experience, diagnostics, such as: site speed, landing pages, data failures, exit pages, data analytics and other site performance issues to help us improve our site/network and quality of products and services, determine tailored content, and for other legitimate business purposes.
- Non-Personal Information is any information that does not identify you individually, and includes statistical and analytical data, and anonymous and aggregate reports.
We also collect the following:
- Some of our third party partners (including advertisers and marketing services companies) may set and access Cookies and similar technologies on your computer as well, or we may do so on their behalf. We do not have control over how these third parties use such Cookies and similar technologies or the information derived therefrom.
- IP Address. Your Internet Protocol ("IP") address is usually associated with the place from which you enter the Internet, like your Internet Service Provider, your company or your university. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us (e.g. another website or search engine); the pages you visit on the our site, the web sites you visit after this website; the ads you see; the ads you click on; other information about the type of web browser, computer operating system, device, platform, related software and settings you are using; any search terms you have entered on this web site or a referral site; and other web usage activity and data logged by our web servers. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, gather broad demographic information, analyze trends among our Users to help us improve and administer the site. We may also link this information with your Personally Identifiable Information when we feel that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our rules and policies or terms of service or to protect our site, customers or others.
- Third Party Tracking Tools. We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of the site. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only Non-Personal Information about your use of the site. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
3. USE OF CUSTOMER DATA
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we use Customer Data to, among others:
- Provide ecommerce services, including customer support;
- Enhance your customer experience and determine tailored content to meet your preferences and needs;
- Communicate relevant services and/or advisories to you;
- Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes; and
- Process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
We use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a court order; to comply with a legal obligation; or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order.
We use your Non-Personal Information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to create anonymous and aggregate reports.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- In addition to the other disclosures described in this policy, We may (and you authorize us to) share or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about you to other companies or individuals in the following situations:
- We utilize third party service providers to provide products, services or functions on our behalf (such as sending emails or processing credit cards or fulfilling subscriptions), and ask these service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your Personally Identifiable Information and not to use your Personally Identifiable Information for any reason except to carry out the purpose(s) for which we hired them. ( "Service Provider Exception")
- You have entered a promo or a contest sponsored by a third party, in which case the information you provide via the promo/contest may be shared by us with that third party for their use in their discretion, including direct marketing. Some of our promos and contests will ask you at the time of entry whether you would like to have your personal information shared with the sponsor, in which case we will honor your selection. Other contests will not give you that option and in that event, if you do not want your information to be shared, you should not enter the contest. The privacy policies of such third party companies apply to their use and disclosure of your information that we collect and disclose to such third party companies.
- The entity to whom the information is disclosed is our affiliate.
- In accordance with your indicated preferences (e.g., you indicated you wanted to receive promotional materials directly from a third party partner).
- The entity is a third party who wants to promote goods and services we think would be of interest to you.
- You have furnished us Personally Identifiable Information with the intent that it be forwarded to a third party for use in connection with a specified service you are electing to participate in (examples include, without limitation, e-commerce partners, online contest partners, services to help old friends locate you online, etc.)
- Delivery of Advertising and Other Content. In addition to ads and content that we serve you directly, we use third party advertising companies and marketing services companies to serve ads and other content when you visit our Site. Both we and these companies may use information about your visits to this site and elsewhere to serve ads and other content to you. In the course of doing so, a unique third-party Cookie may be placed or recognized on your browser by such companies.
5. RIGHT TO OPT-OUT
- Email Policy. We and our affiliates and partners fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. If you wish to opt out our email services, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email you received. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party partners without your permission.
- User Registration. You may elect to change the details of your user registration at any time by logging in and editing your User Profile. If you wish to cancel or delete your User Registration, you may contact us below. Please take note that when we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may retain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes.
- Exceptions. If you have opted-out as described above, and thereafter you elect to use a service or promotion that requires us to contact you or share your information with a third party (e.g., you enter a promo or a contest), then your previous opt-out preferences will not apply to such service. Despite your indicated preferences, we may send you service related communications, including notices about your subscription, and we may continue disclosing your information to third parties under the Service Provide Exception, Legal Exception, and Acquisition Exception described above.
6. PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER DATA
We respect your privacy. We take paramount care in protecting your Customer Data. As such, we secure and protect your Customer Data with proper safeguards to ensure confidentiality and privacy; prevent loss, theft, or use for unauthorized purposes; and comply with the requirements of the law.
As communications over the internet may not be secure, we make reasonable and appropriate security arrangements and measures that use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Customer Data. For example, we protect and keep your information submitted through our website safe using a secured server behind a firewall, encryption, and other appropriate security controls. When you enter your information through our website, we encrypt that information using Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. We regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our system and unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.
We only permit your Customer Data to be accessed or processed by our authorized personnel who hold such information under strict confidentiality. We restrict access to information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know such information in order to process it for us, who are subject to strict contractual and technical safeguards and are accountable if they fail to meet these.
We keep our records as accurate as possible. If your Personal Information is wrong, we give you ways to update it. Once you have registered as our customer, you may access your account details and correct your Personal Information by visiting our website.
We keep your Personal Information in our business records, as may be applicable, while you are a customer, or as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or while it is needed by us for business, tax, or legal purposes. When disposing of your Personal Information, we take reasonable measures to ensure that it is done properly and is not accessible to the public.
We are not responsible for information, content, application, product or service that we do not provide. But because we care for you and protect you, we take measures to fight spam, fraud or any unauthorized transaction that traverse our network.