Mdk Blk Mat Pro 71" - Black
This best-selling yoga mat is luxuriously dense for unparalleled comfort and cushioning. With a superior non-slip fabric-like finish and simple, elegant design, The Manduka PRO Mat will revolutionize your practice.
- 7.5 lbs; 71" x 26"; 6 mm thick
- Superior wear and longevity backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for slip-resistance, even with light perspiration, yet non-sticky for optimal movement between poses.
- Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
We recommend using Manduka's All-Purpose Mat Wash or any non-solvent cleaner. Spray the top surface with mat cleaner, wipe clean with a damp cloth and hang to dry in the sunshine. Do not soak or submerge PRO Series Mats as this will encourage the material to break down and void the PRO Mat lifetime guarantee.
Designed to last a lifetime (or two), Manduka PRO series yoga mats curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption. During the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air. However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere. The Manduka PRO is certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry.